Welcome to "the winning image"

“If you can IMAGINE it, you can CREATE it. If you can DREAM it, you can BECOME it.” William Arthur Ward

Congratulations! You have decided to embrace the THOUGHT that you can be and do whatever you IMAGINE. Embarking upon this quest demonstrates your desire and determination to be transformed, first and foremost, by renewing your mind. You must realize that your outer expressions and actions will only be the results of inward reflections. You are the sum total of your thoughts.
“Sooner or later, those who WIN are those who THINK they can”! Richard Bach
A Successful Life is always under construction. But, we are houses not built by Man, and the blueprint of our destiny has all the building materials needed within to erect the winning image……the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God. And although As HE is So are We, when we combine our distorted IMAGE with our erroneous THOUGHTS, our performance in life appears mediocre and unsuccessful. But if we,
“Change our IMAGE, we will Change Our PERFORMANCE” E.J. McKenzie
You may see yourself as average or even below average. You may think that your windows of opportunities to achieve greatness have closed and your timeline to become successful in whatever you desire has passed you by. What you SEE will cause you to SAY Words that will eventually Frame Your World. But TODAY, look within and SEE the wellspring of success, wealth and prosperity, deeply embedded with unlimited possibilities waiting for you to simply SEE, BELIEVE and SAY, “There is no Failure in God and therefore there is no failure in me”. MY Success is NOT Negotiable! What about yours? “Men are born to SUCCEED, not to fail” Henry David Thorough


Yesterday I dared to struggle, today I dare to WIN”! Bernadette Devlin


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Focus on the Promise!

Day 3:"See the Promise NOT the Problem"!This is what I thought- I thought I'd think my way out of a problem; pray my way; plan my way out; fight my way out(spiritually); Confess, declare and even praise my way out of the problem. But what I found out is that True Worshippers don't even SEE the problem as a Problem! Agree to agree with what God says, and the Promise will overshadow the problem. Resist the devil and he will flee!

No comments:

Post a Comment