Welcome to "the winning image"

“If you can IMAGINE it, you can CREATE it. If you can DREAM it, you can BECOME it.” William Arthur Ward

Congratulations! You have decided to embrace the THOUGHT that you can be and do whatever you IMAGINE. Embarking upon this quest demonstrates your desire and determination to be transformed, first and foremost, by renewing your mind. You must realize that your outer expressions and actions will only be the results of inward reflections. You are the sum total of your thoughts.
“Sooner or later, those who WIN are those who THINK they can”! Richard Bach
A Successful Life is always under construction. But, we are houses not built by Man, and the blueprint of our destiny has all the building materials needed within to erect the winning image……the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God. And although As HE is So are We, when we combine our distorted IMAGE with our erroneous THOUGHTS, our performance in life appears mediocre and unsuccessful. But if we,
“Change our IMAGE, we will Change Our PERFORMANCE” E.J. McKenzie
You may see yourself as average or even below average. You may think that your windows of opportunities to achieve greatness have closed and your timeline to become successful in whatever you desire has passed you by. What you SEE will cause you to SAY Words that will eventually Frame Your World. But TODAY, look within and SEE the wellspring of success, wealth and prosperity, deeply embedded with unlimited possibilities waiting for you to simply SEE, BELIEVE and SAY, “There is no Failure in God and therefore there is no failure in me”. MY Success is NOT Negotiable! What about yours? “Men are born to SUCCEED, not to fail” Henry David Thorough


Yesterday I dared to struggle, today I dare to WIN”! Bernadette Devlin


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Winning Day - Day 23 - Breaking Habits & Cycles!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
The Winning Day - Day 23

I found myself in dark place. Depressed from Oppressive circumstances and situations! Feeling Stagnated and Hopeless, became an all too familiar place. Having the Word, but denying the power thereof became a theme, which I SPOKE into a reality. So I decided to embark upon a 40 day Fast from Negative Thinking. My adapted philosophy from my mentor (one I received, teach and speak) is: 'Change your image (INTERNAL TRANSFORMATION), You will change your performance (EXTERNAL MANIFESTATION)! Seasons and Cycles can become habits we expect. But our Expectations can also become breeding grounds ripe for a miracle....For A Change! So today I am fasting from the following thought.... "I can't break this cycle or I always end up doing this, during this season!" Think about it....What "HABIT" are you allowing to rule and reign, that you KNOW you have dominion over, but refuse to exercise your authority and power???? Let's look at possible solutions that will make this The Winning Day!




The Winning Image: Today we're fasting from the thought that says:"I just can't break this habit." Many think they are stuck with things the way they are. Let's CHANGE IT TODAY: Understand the nature of the battle. It starts with a thought, then a decision, an action, then a habit. Deal with the thought. Don't focus on trying to change the habit. Change the thoughts, and the habit WILL CHANGE!



The Winning Revelation: Reach beyond your self-imposed limitations that have been established by fear. It is time for you to do what you've never had the courage or confidence to do. This is your time to shine in the darkness of defeat and condemnation. Rise up with boldness and fresh hope, and do what you have wanted and needed to do. Stand squarely in the face of consternation and break through to resounding victory, says the Lord.



The Winning Confession: Think IT & Say IT.
I am not bound to my past or former habits. This is the year of New Cycles and Divine Order. I am a New Creature in Christ. The power of these habits have been broken. I feed myself thoughts that empower me. I am more than a conqueror and cannot be controlled by anything but the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. Greater is HE that is in me, than he that influences this world system built upon illusions that appear in external circumstances and situations. The TRUTH will prevail & Set me FREE, IN Jesus Name.



The Winning Inspiration:(Psalms 18:29 )For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall.)



The Winning Antidote: With your body relaxed, form a mental picture of what you want. Concentrate! Hold that picture for two minutes. Picture it so clearly that you can see yourself doing it, or being it, or having it. For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is the Man!



The Winning Song: Lord of the Breakthrough: Israel Houghton & New Breed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVbsab0j3vE


"Yesterday I dared to struggle, today I dare to WIN”!

My Success is NOT Negotiable!
Kingdom Blessings, Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment